Who we are
CaptureTech is a young (1999) and dynamic company. We are a trusted knowledge partner for clients in our fields of expertise.
First and foremost, we advise on, deliver and implement solutions for ‘next level traceability’ of your company assets, utilizing advanced Radio Frequency Identification technology (RFID).
Asset management is state-of-the-art control over your assets, such as mobile computers, barcode scanners, laptops, mobile phones, tablets et cetera. Valuable equipment used in your work processes of which you want to establish the exact location at any given time.
CaptureTech also advises on, delivers and implements logistical warehousing solutions based on Auto-ID technology such as bar code, RF, RFID, vision and voice recognition.
What we do
Realizing the optimal solution for successful tracking and tracing is always a challenge. Danger lurks on the side of organization and implementation. CaptureTech brings its vast experience with track and trace solutions to each project.
Our traceability solutions are implemented in sectors as diverse as Cash handling, Cure & Care, Education, Hotels and Not-for-profit / Museums. This involves transport, production and logistics facilities, e.g. distribution centers, factories, harbors, shops and truck.
CaptureTech’s USP’s include its flat organization with short and clear reporting lines, our creative solutions and our experienced and flexible team of ID specialists, enabling increased quality, effectiveness and efficiency of your processes.
In addition, CaptureTech develops and manufactures products based on RFID, notably KeyCaptor, KeyConductor and IntelleSeal; these are marketed internationally under the brand name CaptureTech Products.
The core values of CaptureTech are:
- We take responsibility for our own results as well as the joint results;
- We act proactively;
- We actively contribute to innovation in order to improve our position in the market;
- We are aware of the short-term and long-term costs of time and materials;
- We expand our professional knowledge, both as a company and individual employee;
- We treat each other with openness and respect;
- We act on the basis of mutual trust;
- We adhere to what was agreed and provide each other with feedback on result and behavior (commitment);
- We discuss complex issues openly and appreciate feedback;
- We go the extra mile for each other.